India is blessed with many unique places globally known for their natural beauty and scenic views. It can be little confusing when planning where to go in India for a honeymoon. Don’t worry! You can select Himachal Pradesh by considering weather, budget, things to do, or sightseeing opportunities.
Where to go in Himachal Pradesh during your honeymoon
- Manali – Manali is the most romantic honeymoon destination in Himachal Pradesh and considered as a paradise for bag-packers. Manali is so famous for its natural beauty, which soothes the mind and souls of couples. Well, Manali can be visited throughout the year but the best time is from May to October. The place also offers leisure activities containing paragliding, rafting, skiing and others. Some popular travel charms are Tibetan monasteries, Hadimba Temple, Vashist hot water springs, Nehru Kund and many others.
- Kullu – Kullu is the most attractive place to visit during your honeymoon trip. The place is well-known for its pleasant weather and delightful natural beauty. Surrounded by the majestic mountains, Kullu can be a gem in Himachal Pradesh for you. Tranquil atmosphere, cool temperature, stunning natural beauty and great food, makes this place a nice and romantic honeymoon gateway. The breath-taking landscapes of Kullu, delicious cuisines and friendly people, welcome couples with open arms.
- Shimla – Shimla is one more popular hill resorts in Himachal Pradesh. It is combined with old British Past and New vibration of the modernism. Being a capital city of Himachal Pradesh, the city is stunning and beautiful. The town enclosed by the oak, pine and rhododendron forests and spread out around the mountains point. Shimla is well – known for its imposing style structure and notable railway. There are many adventure sports and small trek on offer in the surrounding region as well.
- Dalhousie – The place gets its popularity due to its five hills, which covers the city and gives you a magnificent view to cherish during your honeymoon. It was named after the British governor Lord Dalhousie in 19th It is popular for its picture perfect looks that makes your photo clear and high-quality. Dalhousie is situated at an elevation of 1,980m above from the sea level and that’s why it remains cool throughout the year.
- Dharamsala – It is a perfect for honeymoon couples who are looking to spend some personal time in the midst of tranquil surroundings that are created by snow-covered mountains on the three sides and valley on the one side. The place is dotted with cultural and architectural wonders. Take a walk with your lovely wife to beautiful routes bordered by pine trees on the both sides, it will be more romantic. Dharamsala is a perfect gateway for newly-wed couples.
Himachal is packed with abundance of places where you can start your married life. Himachal tour packages from Hyderabad is considered as the perfect tour package for honeymooners as it contains all the romantic places to visit with your beautiful wife. Even I will suggest you to choose Himachal as your wedding destination.